Not the desire for self-annihilation, but our way of helping you to express what you want to happen when you die.
They can be anything:
- Financial (e.g. paying off the mortgage)
- Social (e.g. a wake party in Ibiza)
- Practical (e.g. arranging for someone to take out the bins)
- Self-indulgent (e.g. a bronze statue to be commission in your honour)
- Downright bizarre (e.g. everyone who attends your funeral to be dressed as Wookies)
Your deathwishes are your own creation based on your own unique weirdness and will form the basis of your insurance plan. We believe this is a much better route than the industry alternative of an ‘expert’ who tells you how much ‘cover’ you ‘need’.
Every DeadHappy plan will have 1 default deathwish as a minimum – called the ‘cash payout’ deathwish. This is the catch-all for those of us without much imagination, so you don’t have to create deathwishes if you don’t want to. We urge you to give it a go though, it might even make the process of setting up life insurance a little bit enjoyable…