How do I update payment details?

What should I do if my card has expired or I want to change the payment method?

If you want to change your payment card then simply log-in to your Happy Place, in the top right, click on ‘My Account’ and you can update your card details there.

If your card has expired, we try and work with card providers to update details behind the scenes so you don’t have to do anything. Sometimes though, this doesn’t come off, so please head to your Happy Place to update your payment details.

in Money stuff
Updates & Legal gumph
Current Version 2.1
  • Added
  • Hey Bowlhead video
  • Updated
  • Lifeline guarantee extended to 10 years.
  • Plan RulesView Rules
  • Improved
  • Life insurance acceptance for mental health issues
What's in the cookie jar?

This site has a penchant for cookies. Not the tasty ones but the little bits of information that are collected through your browser from specific services that we use. Here you can decide what cookies to keep. It's worth noting though that not keeping all the cookies may impact the overall tastiness of this site and the services we're able to offer.

Decisions. Decisions.

Click to enable/disable Google Analytics tracking code.
Click to enable/disable Google Fonts.
Click to enable/disable Google Maps.
Click to enable/disable video embeds.
Our website's got a thing for cookies. We hope you like them too...